Thursday, July 5, 2012

End of Day two in Porec.

We had a great dinner tonight..Fresh caught Sea bass cooked in salt and fileted(sp?) tableside. It was delicious. Stopped and bought my first anniversary gift a nice gold and citrine ring.

We found a casino down the steet so we stopped in and I actually carried Wayne this time. He only lost 20 Euro but I won 290 Euro!! Lucky number 7. I was kind of bummed that after I hit with 5 euro on 7 I cashed out and then 7 came out again!!! but we walked away winners!

I am feeling the sun as the day goes on. I fell asleep a little too long and got a little too much sun on the back of my legs. Tomorrow we are off for a drive to see the Collisieum which is older that the one in Rome and still in use.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment